Monday, June 27, 2011

Birthday Golf

I needed a card for my uncle with a July 5 birthday, so it seemed like his card could go in some red, white and blue challenges.  He enjoys golfing, so I got out the golfer that Jen at The Tiny Blue Butterfly so generously shared with me after she found it on Google (since I couldn't find it after seeing hers!).  Hence a red white and blue hapless golfer:

I'm hoping the ribbon down the side keeps it from being too "image and sentiment on kraft stock" boring, and may add a a white button to the golf ball for that same purpose, if I can find one! I'm offering it to some of the red, white and blue or national flag color challenges: 

OWTC Challenge # 56
Catch the Bug Red White and Blue Challenge
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge # 117
Sentimental Sundays Patriotic Colors Challenge
Craft Us Crazy Red White and Blue Challenge 
Stamp Something Red White and Blue Challenge
Card Makin' Mamas Red White and Blue Challenge.

9 comments:

  1. GREAT card! I need that image for my friend's husband! :D
    Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!
    Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!

    Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!  Hope to see you again soon!

    ~ Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. your uncle will love this card and it's perfect for our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card; love the image and great coloring!

    Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!!!

    Hugs,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Thank you for joining us at the Sentimental Sundays ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww that is really Cool!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Sentimental Sunday's this week:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice card. I like your golfer image. Thanks so much for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice card!
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft Us Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC!!!

    ReplyDelete