Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy!

The Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger is irresistible this week, Rainbow Bright:



So I had to try it, because the rainbow brights are such happy colors, and this is what happened:



 I didn't have card stock in the bright colors of the trigger photo, so I grabbed some paint chips and cut out the flags.  I drew in the flag rope with a black pen and attached the flags with dimensional foam.  Given the colors, "Happy Day" seemed an appropriate sentiment to stamp.  It's a card I hope brings a smile.  The bright colors of paint chips (!)  suggest that it will also work for Easy Craft Projects Challenge # 40, and I'm entering it in My Grafico - Anything Goes,
and also Fab n Funky Challenge #79 - Bermuda Triangle.

5 comments:

  1. Love it! thanks for playing along at ECP this fortnight x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those little banners! You really picked the perfect colors for the trigger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the banner. Love the clean and simple look.
    Thanks for joining us on Easy Craft Projects. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How could it not bring a smile? It's adorable! Perfect sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete