Thursday, June 23, 2011

Golfing birthday

I have an old friend who's a new golfer, with a birthday coming up.  The card theme was pretty clear, and then I saw this CR84FN color challenge:


It's the perfect color challenge as he'd know the card was from me even unsigned with the aqua, since it's such a big part of my life.  I could not resist, and I greatly appreciate that Jen shared her image with me.  The card has also been  submitted to Make it Monday - Anything Goes,  Clear it Out - Keeping it Simple, and Tuesday Throwdown #54, masculine card.



10 comments:

  1. I'm sure he'll love the card as it's terrific! You did a great job with the color challenge too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, love the image, would go down well in my house lol. Spotted you over at MIM and wanted to leave you some love;)
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you have coloured the image... glad it was of use to you

    jenxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee Hee, thats me...miss the ball and nearly turn myself inside out. Great card, your friend will love it.

    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAB image for your golfing friend! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your friend will love this card - it's such fun and made me smile!!! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card - love the colours and the golfer image
    GREAT cas CARD
    Thanks for linking up to Make it Monday this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. such an amazing card thanks for joining us at Clear It OUt

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's really into the swing - a fab image and love the colours, I saw your card on MIM and came for a closer look, I've joined as a follower too,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete